What happens if I want to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, and my household income amounts to more than my jurisdiction’s median income requirement, and I don’t pass the Means Test?

Posted & filed under .

You need to consult an attorney about your other options. One option may be to file for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. However, since there may be other options, you should consult with an attorney to discuss all of the potential ways to deal with the situation.